Bad Homburg vor der Höhe combines the charm of a spa resort with urban metropolitan life and offers its guests numerous attractive sights:
- the Bad Homburg spa gardens are one of the largest and most beautiful gardens in Germany
- in the casino: Go out, celebrate and discover the thrills of the François Blanc casino.
- Kur-Royal day Spa
- Landgrafenschloss was the summer residence of the German emperors
- you will be taken back to the past with the Romans if you visit Saalburg
Frankfurt am Main, the dynamic and international financial and trade fair city with the most imposing skyline in Germany. This picture connects many visitors with the Main metropolis. But the city in the heart of Germany and Europe has to offer even more facets and versatile contrasts.
- The Römerberg, which has been the center of the city for over a thousand years
- The Roman, Frankfurt’s famous city hall
- Visible from afar is the Kaiserdom. He towers over 95 meters over Frankfurt City
- The Paulskirche as a symbol of democracy
- The zoo in the city center
- The palm garden with presents the fascinating variety of plant life
- In the world of the great poet and most famous son of the city of Frankfurt, friends and admirers feel at home in the Goethe House.
- Varied cultural life with Alter Oper and on the Museumsufer
With the retreat of the Romans disappeared from the Taunus his original Celtic name. Centuries later, “Taunus” was rediscovered. In the meantime, people simply called the low mountain range “the height”. At that time it referred to the three widely visible peaks and the mountain range, which rises from the Main, Rhine, Lahn and Wetterau. In the name of some localities, the term was always gone. And today the entire region carries its two historical names simultaneously: Taunus. The height. Because it is full of highlights – and offers so much at a high level. Nature, culture, recreation, adventure, sport and enjoyment.